Friday 11 June 2021

My New Craft Room - My Happy Place

 As part of the renovation to our cottage I was able to get a purpose built craft room. I love all things pretty, everything has flowers on it.

 I make a vast array of hobbies and crafts; Quilting, sewing, decorating boxes, stone painting, pebble art, tablemats, table runners, cushion covers, knitting for my grandchildren, crocheting, watercolour painting, cards, soft toys, bandana bibs, quilted baby bags, baby mobiles, baby name plaques, computer bags, fabric hand bags, concrete mushrooms, furniture renovation,  recovering furniture, jewellery - earrings, necklaces, bracelets, sewing kits, aprons, dolls house in a suitcase, fairy houses, fairy doors, dolls houses, muslin wraps, teddy bears, fabric covered journals, buntings, curtains and blinds, pin cushions, needle books, shell pictures, shell dolls, fabric roses, fabric flowers, succulent pictures, vegetable name sticks, obelisks, topiary, houseplants, propagation, wind chimes.

I also have written two books, my grandmothers life story and my fathers life story.  I am currently writing my uncles life story.











My new sewing machine, Brother Innovis A80.


No comments:

Post a Comment